Extensively tested, the Gen3 APL Glock’s concentrated, high-intensity tight beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. Now with 400 lumens of vibrant white light and weighing less than 3 ounces, it provides up to 1.5 hours of runtime. The water-resistant, glass reinforced polymer body is incredibly powerful yet compact in size. Integrating seamlessly with Glock rails, it offers constant and momentary operating modes. Textured paddles for a non-slip grip and ambidextrous on/off switches enable left or right hand activation. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t activated until you’re ready.
- Functions: Constant / Momentary
- Mode: White
- Output: 400 Lumens
- Runtime: High eiciency LED providesup to 1½ hrs
- Weight: 2.95 oz/83.6 g with battery
- Size: Length: 3.01 in/7.7 cm
- Width: 1.16 in/2.9 cm
- Bezel Diameter: 1.05 in/2.7 cm
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913 andUniversal rails.
- Activation: Ambidextrous on/o
- Lock Out: Head Rotation
- Construction: Glass reinforced polymer body offershigh-impact resistance and durability.
- Battery: 1 Lithium CR 123a included. Head removes for battery replacement
Compatible with the following:
- Glock: 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38, 40, 41